Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tis the Season............

Well December is almost here and I am ready. I LOVE Christmas, the decorations, the candles, the special songs and especially Christmas lights. Usually by two days after Thanksgiving, I have the tree up, the outside decorated and shopping started. This year.....the trees is up with no lights or ornaments, the outside has nothing but a wreath on the door, the stockings are hung and the nativity scene is out, but that is about all. I had huge plans...but Lily REFUSES to cooperate. She won't sleep in her bed, even at nap time. She screamed while I tried to help Daddy rake leaves outside so that I had to bring her in for a long nap. Now I sit typing, instead of decorating the tree because my arms are holding 22.5 pounds of cranky sleeping baby. I also need to clean the storage area out, so that I can clean the guest room out, so mom can stay tomorrow night before the big surgery on Monday. I can hardly wait........Maybe we can all start sleeping in our own beds through the entire night. It would truly be a Christmas miracle.

PS On another note the new pictures are courtesy of Joy Wilson Photography. Check out the link to her blog on this page. She met my entire family on the square for a fun day of photos!

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Love the family picture--beautiful!